Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Top Ten Quotes of the Year: the Official List

#1. "In these times of victims and executioners it is the job of thinking people to not be on the side of the executioner"--Albert Camus

#2. "We intend to destroy all dogmatic verbal systems..."--William S. Burroughs

#3. "Screw that, In my "real world" I get to be nice and people are nice to me"--Chuck Dukowski

#4. "Pants first then shoes"--Amy Grieshaber-Nelson

#5. "Funnyuns still out selling Responsibilityuns"--The Onion

#6. " How does it feel to be at the top of the food chain?" --Dave Laney from
Milemarker speaking about American greed

#7. "
This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here."--Muhammad Ali

#8. "Imperialism is an institution under which one nation asserts the right to seize the land or at least to control the government or resources of another people."--John T. Flynn

#9. http://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/marx/classics/manifesto.html

#10. "there's something beautiful happening in the church house but it doesn't have to do with god"--Q and not U


No comments: